Monday, April 25, 2022

What He Wants

 

Photographer Unknown


The richest man on the planet didn't just buy a 'social media platform'.

The richest man on the planet just bought the rights to control who says what  and if they can say it at all because even though I'm not a Tweeter ( I  have Twitter set up to put up links to one of my blogs but outside of that I don't use it because I don't have the app on my phone) most of the population is and they actually use it as a 'news source'.

So if you think this power grab is going to 'trickle down' and enpower 'us all' you are sadly and tragically mistaken.

This grab will only benefit one person and he now owns all of it.

PS. I just deactived my Twitter account - funny how many Tweeters are telling people they don't have to announce they are leaving. So much for 'free speech' LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment