Monday, May 2, 2022

Google and Covid and Lessons Learned

 


One of my 'friends' told me that my life was over the day I turned 50.

She told me all I had to look forward to getting ignored by wait staff in resturaunts, 

menopause, oh and 

my 

dog was this wild unhinged beast that needed to be chained and secured at all times.



Also, she believed that Mercury stopped mid-orbit and went backwards and that is why our 

electronics 

failed when "Mercury was in retrograde"

When I would say that none of those things were true- she would NOT grab her phone and 

google her point.

She would wink and tell me to do my research.


The one good thing to come out of Covid-19 is that I no longer feel guilty for having cut 

people out of my life in the past.

Covid-19 taught me, the hard way, that sometimes it's necessary.



No comments:

Post a Comment